Positive Trend Updates
Inspired voice of the next generation
Sustainability Ambassadors are inspired and well-informed public speakers skilled in presenting data-driven, 20-40 minute presentations to community stakeholders and decision makers, people who need to know what’s happening, who’s leading, and how to speed up improvements for a sustainable future.
We plan far ahead so work with us to schedule a Positive Trend Update in your community, agency or professional association network.
Report Positive Trends to people who need to know
Every year Sustainability Ambassadors refines and expands our STAR Profiles of local government, school district, business and non-profit stakeholders. Profiles are aligned with the STAR Community Rating System, the nation’s first voluntary, self-reporting system for measuring progress on sustainable community conditions, created by and for local governments.
Through the profiling process our Ambassadors update positive trends and communicate results in a continuous exchange of learning across generations, jurisdictions and community sectors.
Stakeholders and Decision Makers in our Community
- City Council
- City Council
- School Board
- Rotary Club and other Service Organizations
- Community Sustainability Groups
- Home Owner Associations
- Chamber of Commerce
- Green Business Networks
- Professional Associations
- Corporate Employee Education Programs
- County Council and Agencies
- State Government Agencies
- Federal Government Agencies
- Washington State Legislative Committees on Education
- Washington State Legislative Committees on the Environment